THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WeLCome to My quotes


Quotes...................?
- Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like thee.

- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.

- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

- I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

- For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

- Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.

- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

- A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.

- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.

- We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

- Must, bid the Morn awake!
Sad Winter now declines,
Each bird doth choose a mate;
This day's Saint Valentine's.
For that good bishop's sake
Get up and let us see
What beauty it shall be
That Fortune us assigns.

- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.

- kisses are a better fate
than wisdom If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

- Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely.

- In melody divine,
My heart it beats to rapturous love,
I long to call you mine.

- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

- We loved with a love that was more than love.

- A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love

- When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks.

- Without love, the rich and poor live in the same house.

- Love is a game that two can play and both win.


- Tell me how many beads there are
In a silver chain
Of evening rain,
Unravelled from the tumbling main,
And threading the eye of a yellow star:
So many times do I love again.

0 comments: