THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's Day

February 14,2009 I'm very excited for this day because this is the moments of love, I will be happy because i see the face f all person fr the moments of love and romance, When we say love there is a deep devotion or affection for another person. But not only the lovers can celebrate the Valentine's day, All people can celebrate the valentine's day.

I am Jeffrey Petallo i'm very excited because of this day because i meet my girlfriend to City of Tagum, 1:00pm I go to tagum city to meet my girlfriend to NCCC MALL, then i make first i huge my girlfriend because i miss her after i huge, I kiss her to lips then after i kiss, I tell her t eat because i'm very hungry,

After we eat me and my girlfriend woking to the second floor of NCCC MALL, then me and my girlfriend watch the movie of Richard and Kc Conception then after we watch movie's, I tell her i go home na baka wala na akong masakyan na bus, Before i go, I kiss her to her lips and i huge her. This is the end of my memorable and veryspecial and happy VALENTINE'S DAY...........?

0 comments: