THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Christmas Vacation

On my Christmas vacation, it was so memorable time for me because, i was so enjoy to help my mother at home, for preparing for the Christmas and New Year occasions.
Me and my sister get some decors, like Christmas light, Christmas balls, stars, and anything. I enjoy to decorated our small Christmas tree. My two Brother were help my Father to repair our gate then me and my sister were clean the house.
Then my mother also were in the kitchen to cooked some food for the preparation for Christmas eve and also she make my favorite spaghetti.

One day after Christmas, we're so surprised because my brother from Davao are went back home with his wife and his little cute one year old and first ever grandson of the family Petallo in the Compostela. I'm so happy to see my parents enjoy to their first grandson. Then after a few days in after Christmas my Brother that came from Manila is went back here in Compostela. We're so happy because I know that he buy my favorite MP4. It was the important time for me because I did not expect that my family are being completed again. But I know that God heard my prayer and he loved me so.

But if there's a happiness, there is also a sadness because I cannot complete the 9 mornings. So that, even if I did not complete the important prayer in Christmas I just make a wish that in next year and in following years in my life, that God heared my prayer to give me and my Family a good health. Me, my Brothers and my sister were finish in study in college and more oppotunity and Blessing to comes in our life...

1 comments:

Astrid Jeanette said...

well cute au u profile ping.
jejejejejeje..
be safe.!